Indoor Air Quality
How often do you consider your Tucson home’s indoor air quality (IAQ)?
Pollutants—including smoke, dust, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)—may be infiltrating your home’s air right now. These contaminants and other particles create poor air quality inside your Arizona home and put your health at risk.
Think of how much you spend each day indoors. Now imagine what you and your loved ones are breathing in regularly. Your indoor air quality matters!
At Hamstra Heating & Cooling, we are proud to offer reliable indoor air quality solutions. Let’s work together to manage indoor pollutants in your home. Our team is ready to help protect your health and improve the air quality inside your home. We provide a variety of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services to ensure you are safe and comfortable.
You can take back control over the contaminants lingering in your home’s air and putting your health at risk. There’s no need to put up with high or low humidity levels that trigger allergy symptoms—we have solutions for you!
Start enjoying cleaner and fresher air with the help of Hamstra Heating & Cooling. Call us today for top product and service recommendations.
Signs You Have Poor Indoor Air Quality
It isn’t always obvious when you have poor indoor air quality. Knowing the warning signs is important so you can take action for better and healthier air quality inside your home.
You can tell you have poor air quality if:
- Your allergy, asthma and upper respiratory symptoms are getting worse.
- You experience frequent headaches, fatigue, coughs, or congestion.
- You recently remodeled your home.
- You painted the inside or outside of your home.
- There’s excessive dust inside your home.
- Your home has poor ventilation.
- You added new furniture or rugs.
- You regularly use aerosol sprays.
- There’s a strong odor.
Numerous factors affect your indoor air quality. That includes off-gassing from new furniture, carpets, or cabinets to regular use of hairspray, deodorant, or perfume to mold growth from excessive humidity and much more.
You can always turn to our Hamstra Heating & Cooling professionals! We can test your indoor air quality and make the appropriate recommendations to help you improve it.
How Do I Improve My Indoor Air Quality?
Some basic do-it-yourself (DIY) tips to support better indoor air quality include:
- Opening your windows from time to time
- Turning on the fan in the bathroom and cooking with the fan on in the kitchen
- Keeping your rugs, floors, and furniture clean
- Check your air filters every 30 days and clean or replace when needed
- Cleaning your air ducts
Focusing on source control, improving ventilation, and adding an air cleaner to your home will help you reach better and more ideal indoor air quality.
Adding an indoor air quality system to your home helps reduce contaminants and promotes cleaner air. There are many different indoor air quality products available, including:
- Air purification systems: These are an excellent way to clean your air and reduce the number of airborne particles and contaminants in it.
- The Air Scrubber by Aerus: This is one of the air purifiers our professionals recommend! It uses ActivePure® Technology to destroy 99 percent of viruses, bacteria, and more.
- Whole-home humidification and dehumidification systems: With a whole-home humidifier, you can add moisture to your home when it’s too dry. Similarly, you can use a whole-home dehumidifier to control too much humidity inside your home.
- Ultraviolet (UV) lights: Adding a UV light to your HVAC system can decrease mold and bacteria, supporting a healthier environment and better indoor air.
No matter your situation, there is an indoor air quality product that can help you achieve your goal of healthier air quality. Speak with our experts and get a detailed analysis of your home’s indoor air quality so we can offer the best solution based on your unique circumstances.
Indoor Air Quality System Installation and Replacement
Not sure which indoor air quality product is best for your needs? Be sure to speak with our Hamstra Heating & Cooling professionals! We can assess your home and install a system that addresses your concerns.
If you already have an indoor air quality product but feel it isn’t working as efficiently as it once did or want to upgrade to a different system, we can help with that too. We will install your equipment so it operates efficiently and keeps your indoor air quality as desirable as possible!
Indoor Air Quality System Repairs
If you are experiencing any issues with your indoor air quality products, Hamstra Heating & Cooling is just a phone call away. We can inspect, diagnose, and repair your system in no time.
We are here to help restore your equipment to ensure our safety and comfort are never in jeopardy. All you need to do is contact us—and we’ll be there for you!
Indoor Air Quality Product Maintenance
Maintenance is important to ensure your equipment is operating properly, and your indoor air quality products are no different. Be sure to replace or clean filters as needed and stay on track with regular tune-ups and maintenance services.
Hamstra Heating & Cooling is proud to offer our Choice Service Club Membership, which helps ensure all your HVAC equipment works efficiently. We have several options to meet your particular budget and heating and cooling goals. You’ll also receive additional benefits, like priority scheduling and discounted rates.
We Provide Indoor Air Quality Solutions
No matter what your indoor air quality needs are, Hamstra Heating & Cooling is happy to help. We can recommend products for your Tucson, AZ, home and take care of any indoor air quality product installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance. Give us a call at 520.629.9833 or request service online today.