At Hamstra Heating & Cooling we have heard from many clients about how much money they have saved in gas & electric bills when they upgraded their old system to a new one. New systems, like new anything, work much more efficiently. But, most importantly, a new system will only work as well as the technician who first comes to your home to complete the necessary tests and measurements. They will recommend a properly sized unit for your home or office.
Never let any heating & cooling company sell you a new system unless they have done at least these procedures:
• Check your duct work
• Run a leakage test
• Checking the overall home infiltration
• Perform a Manual J load calculation to properly size the new system. Manual J load calculation takes into account home size, orientation of windows and insulation.
If you believe that a new system might be necessary at this time, please feel free to call our team at 520-629-9833 for your complimentary home analysis. We are one of Tucson Electric Power’s (TEP) “Efficient Home Program” participating contractors and we have six Building Performance Institute certified team members. Hamstra takes pride in the fact that all of our installations are Energy Star Qualified.
To save you money now, here are a few of the excellent offers we have going on right now!
Get a jump start to savings by replacing your older air conditioner or heat pump with a new energy efficient model this winter. A Hamstra technician can test your HVAC system with CheckMe! Diagnostic software and confirm your eligibility for one or more of the following incentives:
• Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner or heat pump: UP TO $850
• Additional savings for equipment downsizing or variable speed units: UP TO $150
• Duct sealing: UP TO $450
Hamstra & American Standard bring you our Winter 2015 rebate of savings!
• Earn up to a $1,700 Rebate
• Or 18 and 48 Months Special Financing available with approved credit
*Qualifying products must be sold and installed between January 19th and February 13th, 2015.
Main Office Hours: