Hamstra Heating & Cooling takes pride in providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction. For over three decades we have provided Southern Arizona homeowners with the proper heating and cooling installation and service to meet their specific needs. At Hamstra word of mouth advertising and recommendations mean everything to us. That’s why your absolute satisfaction is our most important goal.
Your heating & cooling system is valuable and requires the attention of technicians with the highest levels of training. The Hamstra staff has over 30 National Association of Technical Excellence technicians. That is more than any other company in Arizona.
When you are in need, we have you covered! Here is a list of our services for your home:
- Expert service/repair of all brands of air conditioning equipment
- Installation of air conditioning systems, heat pumps, furnaces, ductless mini-splits, ductwork, ventilation equipment, filtration, humidifiers, thermostats, and sheet metal flashing/gutter/downspout
- Duct sealing using Aeroseal duct sealing technology to lower your energy bills
- Annual maintenance programs for of all brands of heating & cooling equipment (no better way to avoid costly repairs!).
Hamstra Heating & Cooling proudly employs the most North American Technical Excellence (N.A.T.E.) technicians. When using a certified NATE technician, you’ll benefit by:
- Lower utility bills through proper installation and maintenance
- Fewer callbacks and warranty returns
- Fast, efficient service
- Job done right the first time
- Equipment that runs at peak efficiency
- Advice & knowledge of skilled, certified technician
- Greater peace of mind
We are also Building Performance Institute Experts. What does that mean to you:
Individuals that have been trained, tested and certified to BPI’s nationally recognized standards use the house-as-a-system approach to improving the energy performance of existing homes – an approach proven to reduce home owners annual utility bills by as much as 20 percent or more. That’s why BPI standards are cited by the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as several state Weatherization Assistance Programs.
|Hamstra Heating & Cooling only uses equipment and methods that are Energy Star compliant — the international standard for energy efficient consumer products. Click here to learn more.|
It’s always a great idea to know who you’re hiring! No matter which company you choose, and we hope its ours, we encourage you to do a complete background check through the Better Business Bureau, Arizona Registrar of Contractors, Angie’s List, Google and many of the other customer resources.
At Hamstra, we never have anything to hide. Here are the links to the above resources:
We do hope that all of the above gives you confidence in our abilities and that you will allow us the opportunity to provide service or replacement for your home or business. We’re just a call away at (520) 629-9833.
The Hamstra Team
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
24 hour Emergency Service Available
New System Consultation Appointments
In need of a new AC/Heating System? Our educated staff can analyze your home for the proper system size & energy efficiencies.Available Online Soon